Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back and forth

What did it mean to be back in Spain for more than 2 months? It meant going back to a place in time where things could have gone in many different directions. It was a regression to adolescence life, where a motorbike, beer, music and very lovable girls were the most important matters one had to deal with. I confess it was easy. It was easy to ride a wave like that. No money problems and all the time in the world to decide which movie i was going to watch. I have seen so many that i won't even try to talk about them. I have eaten so many that I am not even sure how they affected me. I took two courses one in photoshop and another in video editing. These means that now you will suffer my amateur attempts in those worlds. Hopefully that won't stop because there is something i knew but didn't listen to, a tree receives the wind, the sun and the water from all it's sides. It doesn't try to scape or manipulate them. Water doesn't allways fall on the ground nor does the sun always heat the leaves.

And what does it mean to be back in Chicago? If you are reading this you are familiar with the major upside down i have gone through. So to be back between the interesting, caring and diverse people that are my friends here it is a blessing. Yesterday, for example, we met to play some music, youdoyourbeststyle. That is a classic in hyde park social club ( meaning Martin's place). As simple as it may sound it is very inspiring.

Hopefully I will be more active now on the blog especially after the recognition that there are at least some friends that check out the colors i share here. To all, readers or not, un fuerte abrazo and thanks for your company and teachings.

No comments: