Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Confused mind

I think I have an interesting story about mind. When I redid my picture on the blog I did not think of anything in particular, simply put colors I liked in areas that thought would compensate each other. To this point not so interesting I know.
Then one day, Zurine, a friend from back home said, "hei that's a very Warholian picture!"...
and I thought, " oh, shit, she is right". Although I see it frequently, I had never realized of the connection before. From that moment until quite later in the future I could not really say how it was not Warholian. Literally there was only that perspective in mind. Asking to be disproved or approved as definitive. And by the way, that really pissed me off.
Anyway, eventually I understood how it was not W. I will skip that part because it is boring; LOL. The point is: I thought the question of who was the influence was over in my mind. I thought it was an interesting story about a conditioned mind. End of the matter.

And now, if you see the Rauschenberg painting below... Shit, I am confussed. LOL I can assure you that none of these connections were in purpose!

No comments: