Saturday, June 2, 2007

A relationship through its music

There's nothin' wrong with me lovin' you, baby, no, no, no.....
and givin' yourself to me can never be wrong if the love is true.
No tiene que pasar nada de particular.
I ain't gonna worry, I ain't gonna push.

Tonight soon will be long ago
and there will be many other nights like this
and I'll be standing here with someone new.
But saw her bathing on the roof,
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you.

Compartiendo azul, Oh, that was so real
and another fall and another spring
but there will never be another you.

Nada particular.
Many other nights like this
and inside every night
I tell myself I am the cosmos.

Que tiene de particular?

--------------------------------------------

There will never be another you, Chet Baker.
Let's get it on, Marvin Gaye.
El hermoso nombre azul, Nacho Vegas.
I am the cosmos, Chris Bell.
Hallelujah, So real, Jeff Buckley ( Legacy edition, gracias).

No comments: